Stembolt is looking for co-ops that want to surround themselves with great developers to help push their own code forward. As a co-op you’re here to get better. You’ll be given programming tasks in areas you’ll be able to learn the most from. We tailor each of our co-ops workloads to how best we think we can push them forward as a developer.
We want students that already have a good understanding of programming that will benefit from the guidance and reviews of some of the best in the field, in a web and ecommerce focused setting.
There are four important things that we look for in all of our co-ops.
- The capacity to learn and then apply that knowledge in real life.
- Good communication skills.
- You work well in a team and also on your own.
- Minimum of 2 academic years completed.
At Stembolt, we recognize that it’s easier to do good work when you’re feeling at your best. All of Stembolt’s co-ops benefit from the following:
- 35 hour work week - An ergonomic workspace with standing desks, great computers, more screens, and all the free software you can download
- An environment with ongoing support, recognition, and feedback - Office games and the camaraderie to go with it - Show and tell Fridays where we share our weekly learnings with each other
How to apply
Send us your cover letter and resume through the form and include your Github account link if you have a public profile. Also let us know if you're available for a 4, 8, or 12 month term.
We know that experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, consider applying.